One of the most basically used domain registrars, GoDaddy was founded in 1997. Since then, it is serving its users with hosting as well as email addresses for business.
When you are trying to access your Godaddy email login then first, you can sign into godaddy.com and then go to the email option, and then you can check the email, you can also access the email from secureserver.net email but it is a long process.
But, in the following two methods, you are available to know how to log in using webmail which means able to log in using a web browser without login into godaddy.com and going by a long process. We have also provided how to s
et up Godaddy webmail if you don’t have any idea.
Steps to GoDaddy Webmail Login (Webmail Login Page)
- Type your domain name in your browsers, such as your domain name with which you have configured your GoDaddy email account is www.xyz.com then entering in chrome browser or any other browser.
- Then, enter www.xyz.com/webmail in the address bar of chrome
- This will automatically redirect you to a webmail account and view your following on-screen.
- Then, you have to choose one of the options and redirect you to the webmail login page
- Now, type your username and password of your Godaddy email account or workspace webmail. Then, you will be redirected to your email account
All, you can able to access this Godaddy webmail login. So, we have tried to fix the issue of how to log in to a GoDaddy webmail account from chrome or any other web browser.
Also, visit similar blog: https://guidebrain01.blogspot.com/2021/06/Log-into-GoDaddy-through-Office-365.html