When you cannot log in to your AOL account, you must reset the password to regain access. However, you can check the browsers for a saved password first. If you have been using a single browser for your AOL account login, then you should check that for saved passwords.
If the password for AOL is not saved, then you can proceed with the AOL Forgot Password Link.
Procedure to Reset the AOL Login Password
- Open the aol.com in your favorite web browser and then click on the Mail option from the page's top right corner.
- It will open the AOL mail login page from where you can log in or reset the account's password.
- Now, enter the username and then click on the Next button, and then you can click on the 'I forgot my password' link.
- Now, choose a password reset option, and using the security question would be nice.
- Now, provide the correct answer to your AOL account's security question and then click on the Next button.
- If the answer is correct, you will be redirected to the new page, where you will be able to set a new password for the account.
- Enter the new password, confirm it, and then click on the Save button.