You can appeal a Facebook suspension by the platform’s help center only in the case of short-term’s violations or if you were banned for no reason. If the security system detects any serious violations from your FB account, you will get banned from FB, and there is no way to get unbanned.
Here is mention some easy points ‘how to file your suspension appeal via the Facebook Platform’.
- First, visit your account
- See for the link titled Go to Facebook help center under the suspension notification and choose it
- Choose the second field called Login and Password
- Then, select solve an issue in the menu on the left side of the screen
- Choose the first option in the Login help-can’t log into FB
- Scroll down to search your account is disabled
- Look for the given link titled use this form to request a review
- After that, Provide the details in the form of your name, email ID, and enter ID scans
After you have finished this process, all that’s left is to wait for a response from Facebook help support.
There are many other emails service and if you use or need any help with their login steps, have a look at the mentioned list of email services.
- GoDaddy Email Login
- Create Email Without Phone Number
- Bigpond Login Webmail
- Verizon.net email login
- AOL Email Login